Maximize your Chances of a Fair Settlement with a Whitby Personal Injury Lawyer
It doesn’t matter if you were hurt in an accident during typical Whitby rush-hour traffic, at work in a food-processing plant, or just shopping at the Whitby Mall. It’s never easy to deal with the effects of a serious injury or a cut-off from your disability insurance.
Not only does having a lawyer on your side almost always get you a better personal injury settlement, but your Will Davidson LLP lawyer will fight for you during your tough times to help you get the compensation your deserve.
Our lawyers will also work with you to decide on both short and long-term goals tailored specifically to your situation. If you are no longer able to work as a result of your injuries, our lawyers can provide assistance in developing a plan to seek new training or get assistance on the job.
It is important to move quickly when you’re considering filing a personal injury claim. If you don’t file quickly, you could risk losing the chance to have your damages covered. Our Whitby lawyers are familiar with the relevant deadlines and can help you move through the legal process without putting your case at risk of dismissal.
Call our team of personal injury lawyers. Whitby is a community we are proud to serve.
A free no-obligation consultation with a personal injury lawyer at our Whitby law office is the best way to understand what you’re entitled to after an accident or loss of insurance. You can maximize the time you spend with your lawyer by preparing a few notes that include the following information:
- Details of the incident, including who witnessed it, who was responsible and who helped you.
- Details of your physical and psychological injuries. Note the type, frequency, duration and location of pain.
- Observations of any resulting disabilities that affect your ability to work, perform daily chores, or care for your family.
It’s also a good idea to collect the following information:
- Notes on all your interactions with your employer regarding the accident.
- Details on any exchanges you’ve had with the insurance company.
- Receipts for any expenses you incur as a result of your accident, including taxis and parking.
Our personal injury lawyers in Whitby have extensive experience representing individuals who have suffered injuries from both motor vehicle accidents and defective medical products. We seek the advice of medical experts to research both the products and actions of those responsible to pursue a reasonable settlement on your behalf.