Peter earned his Bachelor of Arts (2008) in Political Studies from Queen’s University and received his Juris Doctor (2014) from Windsor University. Before attending law school, Peter held a placement as a municipal prosecutor for the City of Toronto, where he gained extensive knowledge of provincial traffic laws by prosecuting matters relating to Ontario’s Highway Traffic Act.
Peter articled in Toronto at a national full-service law firm where his primary focus was commercial litigation. After completing law school, Peter gained further litigation experience working as in-house counsel for a real estate developer, where he also provided business development support.
Peter joined Will Davidson LLP in 2017. His practice focuses on personal injury (motor vehicle collisions, slip and falls, disability denials), professional negligence, product liability, and property loss.
Outside of work, Peter enjoys camping, playing baseball and the violin, and traveling, especially in Europe.
MEET PETER REINITZER
Peter Reinitzer is an Associate lawyer with Will Davidson LLP. After articling with a full-service law firm in Toronto, Peter joined Will Davidson in 2017 to further his practice and help real people.WATCH NOW
- 2021 – Breen v. The Corporation of the Township of Lake of Bays, 2021 ONSC 533
- 2020 – White v. The Corporation of the Town of Bracebridge, 2020 ONSC 3926
- 2020 – White v. The Corporation of the Town of Bracebridge, 2020 ONSC 3060
- 2020 – Bowman v. Martineau, 2020 ONCA 330
- 2020 – Wesley v. Geneau, 2020 ONSC 868
- 2020 – Onley v. Town of Whitby, 2020 ONSC 868
- 2019 – Breen v. FCT Insurance Company Ltd., 2019 ONCA 598
- 2019 – Pollice v. Muskoka Creative Construction & Renovation Inc., 2019 ONSC 5009
- 2019 – Pollice v. Muskoka Creative Construction & Renovation Inc., 2019 ONSC 2715
- 2019 – Bowman v. Martineau, 2019 ONSC 2141
- 2019 – Bowman v. Martineau, 2019 ONSC 1468
- 2018 – Breen v. FCT Insurance, 2018 ONSC 3644